"Develop interest to write in legible Handwriting at the right age"
"Tips for Handwriting Improvement"
Handwriting Books help kids write neatly and within the lines! If your child needs extra handwriting help, try these tips to get him to better legible handwriting
1. Allow your child to practice writing on paper using handwriting practice worksheets, as well as in other ways to increase his hand-eye coordination and muscle memory.
2. When introduced to a new letter or word, have your child practice writing it in the air using his finger or elbow. This helps your child learn the stroke pattern for writing the new letter or word. Try some time with a slate to practice repeatedly.
3. Kids can also practice handwriting with finger paints. Finger paints are a great tool for young writers who might need to practice the motions before they grip a pencil.
4. Let your child practice writing using handwriting worksheets. If your child is new to writing worksheets or he has a tendency to write outside of the lines, give your child a template for writing using a highlighter marker. Simply pre-write your child's words or letters using a highlighter marker in a handwriting practice worksheet. Kids can trace over the highlighter marks to practice neat handwriting and letter recognition.
5. Good handwriting takes practice, so let your child use handwriting worksheets regularly to develop neat writing skills.
6. Let start your child reading loudly enough that he can hear himself, for at least 30 minutes daily to improve his concentration/focus towards the subject.